Tuesday 3 March 2009

What do you want to do tonight?

The same thing we do every night, try and take over the world!

Narf!

Gwahahahahaa!

Picture yourself in a boat in an alley, with black abyss trees, and a silver grey sky.
A lurker calls you with a voice so deadly, a girl with bloodshot red eyes.

I will walk through the shadows and the streets of Vancouver so that I may finally see the very best side of this world, a world of mystery and secrecy, of problems and misery, all within the confines of my unconscious Mind.

Wherever this Mind wishes to go, I will be led.
Whatever this Mind wishes to see, I shall be fed.
Whoever this Mind wishes to meet, I shall be with instead.

It`s time to break free, and the only real limit I have is curfew.
This will be the time to do things I would never dare to do.

So much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment