Wednesday 11 March 2009

Woes of house managing

So last week I was house manager with Dan.

My fifth week as house manager, and it was my worst.

Firstly, because Dan takes absolutely no initiative for anything.
He`s always asking me what to do, it`s ridiculous.
Stop bothering me! Ahhh!

Secondly, because people like bitching and complaining about a lot of things.
Especially a certain someone who thinks that just because snacks aren`t laid out on a silver platter for him (when he gets home starving because he was too lazy to pack himself a lunch), there is no food to eat.

Apparently, people also don`t like to eat whole carrots. They must be chopped into bite size pieces.

AAAAAAGH.

I am also proceeding with my coping mechanism to deal with whom I believe is one of the biggest assholes I have ever met.

Harsh words, I know, but really, I think it`s true.

Bahahaha you better get your filthy hands off my desert!

3 comments:

  1. Hah, caught at last. You spelt dessert wrong. Unless you really did mean desert, as in Sahara...which would be interesting because you're in Quebec...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry child, I am in fact referring to a real desert, as in Pink Floyd`s desert, found in the song ``Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert``, from The Final Cut.

    (:

    ReplyDelete