Sunday 29 March 2009

Vancouver, Junos, and my travel hat

So here I am.

IN VANCOUVER.

I actually have a pretty sweet city view from behind this computer screen, all the lights and the police sirens and the lack of stars and condensed houses make me feel at home again! The most I've felt at home since I've left for Katimavik.

I live in a West Indian neighbourhood, there's a Sikh temple just around the corner that offers free suppers every day for anyone!

The entire neighbourhood smells like CURRY sometimes, SWEET!

My work placement?
My 1st choice this time, TB Vets!
http://www.tbvets.org/

I'm hoping to be doing some of their blogging work, video camera, computer, website design etc. there among all the other jobs that are there!

To get to work, I have to take a bus and take the SKYTRAIN, yay! I love public transit! Plus they give me a free pass, and it's unlimited, so I can use it out of work hours to go anywhere I want!

Tomorrow, I'll be with my Katimavik cluster attending the Junos! We're seat fillers, so we might sit next to famous people or something! Not allowed to ask for autographs though.

But it's gonna be a blast!

You might see me on TV.

Hi mom!

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

3 comments:

  1. address address address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed agreed agreed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm watching the Junos right now!

    I see you!!!!

    Just kidding. ;)

    Yeah, please tell me your address, so I can tell the spies where to go.

    Wasn't the Dallas Green performance awesome? :D

    ReplyDelete