Friday 20 March 2009

Bars of Quebec

So lately I`ve been into going to bars (well, the one good one in Ste-Marie, Freddy`s) all alone, without friends, without Katimavik buddies.

When people find out (especially my Katimafriends), they think it is somewhat loser-ish behaviour.

Truth it, that`s one thing I really don`t care what they think about!

I go to the bar to escape from them, not to go hang out with them!

So yeah, they go to bars when it`s really really noisy and you can`t talk to anyone, just dance and stuff.

I like going to bars to relax and just have a nice drink, not necessarily get drunk, but that`s definitely a possibility now.

So last Wednesday I went to Freddy`s, and I met the nicest bartender I`ve ever met!

Her name is Sonya, and we talked for hours and hours about anything and everything!
She told me about her trips to Vancouver, Ireland and Egypt.
I told her alllll about the Katimalife and why I was there that night.

So I practically didn`t have to pay for anything, she paid for most of my drinks (cool bartenders are cool like that).

And then a guy, who was probably just done his shift joined in on the long conversation, and we all got along really well. And he bought me a beer (yes, I know it sounds weird, maybe, but it was all in friendship), and we all continued talking about life.

Where else would you meet such cool people?

I`m really really sad that I`ll never get to see them again, especially Sonya.

I`m gone for Vancouver this Wednesday.

I bought a camera, then returned it for a refund.

So a new camera is in order.

That is all.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

No comments:

Post a Comment