Monday 23 March 2009

Goodbye to Ste-Marie

So this will be the final blog I will ever write while in Ste-Marie.

I`ve finished packing everything, as we leave tomorrow for l'île d'Orléans, an island close to Québec City, for rotation camp, which means that I will be with two other groups (the ones who form our cluster of Ste-Marie, Québec, Lévis).

We shall do debriefing activities and mentally prepare ourselves for our last rotation.

In retrospect, I don`t think that my rotation in Ste-Marie was nearly as cool as the one in Strathroy.

Billeting sucked here.
My work placements were pretty horrible here.
I actually miss working at Search in Strathroy, the people were great, and I learned a lot more than I did here.

I`m pretty sure I`ll have a better time in Vancouver.

You know what tastes good, Kraft Dinner with the cheese and everything, WITH pesto sauce WITH hot sauce. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment