Tuesday 5 March 2024

Sparse rhymes

I have the beats going on

I write a line; I beat a line

Chillhop messed up pop true dialectic hip-hop

Code switching to different levels

Right now I'm thinking about the meta

The place where I keep things digital

This place I call home is only pixels

But I want it to be more liminal; scratch that, I want it to be joyful

Am I alone in this metaphysical?

Crack into the independent; leave the corporate muck behind is the goal

BCO; British Columbia Organic; the new word for 'dro, for kush, for the best, yeah

It wouldn't be a hip-hop kind of post if I didn't mention it

For lack of better words it's the chronic

We still cool keeping things plant-based?

'cause I feel like it's about to abate, no debate it's all fact-based

The wave of anxiety turns into a wave of exuberance

As the intensity is turned up by the mind-altering substance


No comments:

Post a Comment