Saturday 16 March 2024

On terrible growing practices

My ex-employer caused social isolation.

I'm somewhat of an expert on this, you see: I was their best salesman.

I have it on good authority that it's up to 20.

20 = u

u is the last generation.

u is not the one I want to smoking/consuming.

26 - u = 6

3/29 Edit: Despite the chaos of the previous lines, there is in fact a logic to them. I won't explain it further because I'm not really sure why I'm sharing these lines, but there is a logic.

It's 2am as I write this, and my chamomile tea is finished brewing. I will go pick up the plate that is covering the teacup, and my tea will be warm. It will be good to drink this before bed, because I've had it before and it helped me get a bare minimum of two hours of sleep.

The moon is to my right. I know because I went for a walk less than an hour ago and it was there, above the housetops and the condos and the firestation and the pumping station and the stars I saw were particularly bright because there were only two of them visible nearby the moon.

Nearby the moon is a two dimensional plane. Because I don't think the stars are nearby the moon.

The moon might no longer be to my right, because I've been writing for what feels like minutes and I don't usually feel that way; but at 2 A.M., I'm usually fast asleep.

I feel like going to bed; but I cannot. I cannot, because my sleep routine is completely upside down from the lack of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment