Tuesday 6 December 2011

Strong influence

I wonder how it is possible for a stranger met online to have such an influence on how I feel.
An exchange of ideas; a mindful flirtation of words all kept within anonymity.
And just as I thought I was going to share and philosophize my world with yet another stranger, I was cut off; like an apple sliced in half, forever rotting into oblivion until its energy refills somewhere else in the cosmos.

Poorly worded metaphors don't bother me; English teachers who stop students from writing what they feel because they don't have the proper style hurt me.

I will get to Oxford one day and I will find her; somewhere in time.

Karma Aspiration Langune Entité Iodinement Dérive Oisellerie Ulysse Guimauve Hurlement Salutaire Citronelle Ophilia Perspicace Ettore

No comments:

Post a Comment