Thursday 8 December 2011

Inteligencia

Seemingly out of the dark tunnel that I find myself in, where the tunnel itself is a vortex of "mindless" human beings working their asses off to live a better life, a light appears.

My dear friend N has written - with calculated magnificence - a blog piece that very smartly puts into a nutshell a lot of the anger that I feel towards the current corporations that "rule" the world, both offline and online.

While the vision in my head of how Google operates isn't as much of a dystopia as N paints it (most of their services have advanced mankind indeed!), her post certainly does bring up the important darker aspects that Power brings to those entrusted with it.

It is not often that I link to other blogs, so I ask that you pay special attention to her wisdom.

Her Magnificent Desolation

Karma Aspiration Langune Entité Iodinement Dérive Oisellerie Ulysse Guimauve Hurlement Salutaire Citronelle Ophilia Perspicace Ettore

No comments:

Post a Comment