Tuesday 13 December 2011

Abused to death


I am so angry.
I am SO sad.
I am so disappointed; but I didn't expect any better.
I am so fearful.

She is going to survive.
She doesn't like the abuse but she'll get the final word.
She'll take care of the smart and the ones in need.
She'll punish the greedy; the power-hungry; the abusers.

I am hopeful.
I am lonely.
I am not alone.
I am patient.

She is being sacrificed because of our collective stupidity.
She is usually loving and caring if you respect her.

He is the evil who has been "elected".
He is the symbol of the exploitation and corruption all around us.
His army commander has chosen to opt out of the Kyoto Protocol.

I am going to win my battle.
Him and his friends are going to pay for their convictions.

I love Her.


Who is She?
I know who I am.
Who are you?
We all know who he is; we're practically forced to give him respect because he is our "leader".

What's one step you've taken to help Her? It can be the smallest of things; every little bit helps increase yours and others' awareness.

---


First Canadian reader to answer the three questions above correctly wins an authentic present from me! You might not get it before Christmas, but I'll make sure to mail/give it to you A.S.A.P.


Leave your comment below, or e-mail me if you're shy.

I'll end this poetic post with a picture of one of my favourite homemade snacks: nachos with protein and a special dip that is my secret recipe.














Karma Aspiration Langune Entité Iodinement Dérive Oisellerie Ulysse Guimauve Hurlement Salutaire Citronelle Ophilia Perspicace Ettore

2 comments:

  1. Who is She? Earth

    Who are you? You know.

    What's one step you've taken to help Her? Recycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Emma! Not the exact answers I'm looking for.

    Your identity is defined by you, not me, so you got that answer wrong in my eyes.

    I give you 1.5/3 to be fair (at least you passed!).

    Better luck next time; I'm going to be holding more contests hopefully. :)

    ReplyDelete