Friday 30 December 2011

A light-hearted fire

So I'll get to the real heavy stuff later on in life, on this blog. Maybe this year, maybe next year, maybe some other place in some other world, but not right now. I need to stay happy, and stay in my own little heaven, however small it may be, and how ever lonely I may think it is.

I used to be pretty anti-astrology. I used to be hardcore into science, and facts, and facts, and more facts. Did you know that Sir Wilfrid Laurier is on the 5-dollar bill?

Nowadays though, I've been into astrology. Eastern and western philosophy, both, yuh-huh.
So I consult this thing called the I-Ching - it's a guiding light for me. I got the idea to consult it after reading the Golden Compass series. Because I don't have an alethiometer, I have to mimic Mary and use the I-Ching to get me a bit of truth in life.

I've also been looking at the traditional horoscopes that we have here in the west. I, being a Leo, am supposedly someone who needs to be in the limelight. My limelight has been growing, and growing steadily. I'm a musician, a poet, a creator of artistic things, and maybe even a gifted mystic.

Unfortunately, the current western world tends to prize normality and conformity above all else, so it's kinda hard for me to shine as a star.

Anyway, what triggered tonight's blog post was this quote that I found on astrology.com that just made me laugh out loud:

The element associated with Leo is Fire. Everything about the Lion's personality is hot, hot, hot. 

Damn right I'm hot.
Now it's time I set about completing my little goal of finding a girlfriend:
Hi there. I may not have six-pack abs, but I sure am hot!


Here's a picture of me! Gosh, why am I just so hot? Move over Pauly D!
Send me a letter, potential girlfriend! I'll send one back! Maybe we can even go on a date!
Karma Aspiration Langune Entité Iodinement Dérive Oisellerie Ulysse Guimauve Hurlement Salutaire Citronelle Ophilia Perspicace Ettore

1 comment:

  1. This is definitely going into my top 5 most awkward blog posts.

    ReplyDelete