Friday 28 January 2011

/University+-College)(

I have way too many options, but I've narrowed some things down.

I'm not leaving Canada for post-secondary studies... yet.
Not Ryerson.
York sounds friendly and I love commuting. Might grow to hate it, though. Glendon sounds incredible.
UofT(St. George Campus) would be perfect, but my parents will drive me mad.
UBC would be a blast, but Vancouver would lure me too much.
I love Dalhousie.
I don't know enough about King's College.
UNBC seems so far away.
OCAD, I love you, and I need you.
UofA would be... interesting.
I could go up north, but my hair would suffer.
George Brown, I miss you already.
Western's just not for me, too many creepers there apparently, but Deadmau5 played there so he might play again.
UVic, you're so romantic, I'd probably go insane.


WSID?
Should I wait another year, with one Fan Expo to rule them all?
Or should I throw down another few hundred dollars for applications, again.
Or do nothing at all.
GOOD THING I SAVED POLLING THE AUDIENCE, REGIS.

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR LKmDHAGLHGLq;HELFE HELP ME PICK.
Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

6 comments:

  1. Come out west with me Gabe! At UVic we'll find you a girl so you can throw all your romantic energy in her face and stop yourself from going insane! And at UBC we can have wholesome fun like Square dancing and boat thefting!
    Also wait a year and come travel the world! Or just come visit me in Dublin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. still alive, though feel awkward about this one particular

    ReplyDelete