Tuesday 18 January 2011

Objectif: Islande!

Destination: Iceland!

Iceland when will I get to you?!

Who knows, I hope it's serendipidous!

In more calming news, I've been coming up with quotes lately. Thoughts that are formulated into quotes, and my quote-pseudonym is called Gabalazriel.


The inherent problem with quotes is that, because they're usually short (the kind of quotes I'm talking about, anyway), there's a likely chance that someone's already come up with something like it already, somewhere, maybe in some other language.

I take the sum of all my knowledge and apply it to a few words that I connect together. Could I be accused of plagiarism for that? I don't think so. Pretty much everyone borrows ideas from everything. I can understand why there's a need for "intellectual honesty" in a commonly accepted reality i.e. an academic setting where there's an exchange happening between different people(s), though, otherwise the people who are set in their way to consciously steal ideas from other people for "profit" get way too much power.

The Medium is the message, but the happy medium is the messenger. -Gabalazriel
Creative Commons License


Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodinic Daringless Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citronelle Ophilia Philharmonikally EyeFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment