Sunday 23 January 2011

Dark to light, light to tark, dark to lite.

I hear people speak about darkness.
I hear Nietzche talk about the abyss.
My inner resonators gain and lose control depending on my inner responses to things, and I know of only two ways to modulate them, two things that will always be with me wherever I go, two passionate emotions, and yet, so devoid of meaning sometimes that I wonder if I really am just overreacting, or underreacting, or even reacting at all.
The dark and light expand like an abstractious dance of hope and death that don't seem to want to stop too much. If I wish them away, they stare at me from beyond... just, beyond.

My inner and outer promises keep on accumulating, and I can't seem to find much subtraction anywhere. My subtractions are people that I absolutely adore that avoid me, perhaps subconsciously, but with hidden purpose. Those that I try to keep away only manage to make me feel horrible about myself, so much that I have no choice but to stay put and wait, wait forever, wait for my own truths to shine.

But a star can't shine without at least another light source, otherwise what is shine?

How do I divide by i?

-Kaleidoscope

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes a star must sit, wait and shine, for another star to see that light and become attracted to it.

    ReplyDelete