Friday 14 January 2011

A switch in a writing topic.

It might sound just two sided (I have that fear anyway and believe me, I really hate that categorization, I hate choosing sides in life), but I've decided that I can write in a more close-minded manner, instead of always having my head up in the clouds and having broad, not-too-concrete posts about my thoughts on things.

Doing some dancing in the kitchen, trying to escape the horrifying, engulfing (but somehow manageable) feeling caused by unfair restrictions imposed upon me by the family that I currently live with, I come to realize something that finally helps express the creativity that I cannot seem (or want) to stop flowing. It's something I used to do as a child, and it's nice to be able to explore aspects of me that have for so long been shadowed by my brain.

A good dance (altogether depending on what environment I'm in) is expressing the thoughts that circulate through my being in a manner that is convincing and expresses that energy, all the while maintaining a respectable sense of what the observers (if any) might like to see.
This creates a sort of loop where the observer influences the movement of my body, and I respond to it by continuing... with dancing!

But the prime mover should always be the dancer when he/she/it is dancing, the influence should be shared, yes, but with most of the control from the dancer.

There are times where I would love to just lose that control though, but with fear of repercussions, it's so difficult to get over.

Am I human, or are we dancers?

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodinic Daringless Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citronelle Ophilia Philharmonikally Eyeless

No comments:

Post a Comment