Sunday 3 August 2008

Good Morning

And a good night to those of you sleeping at this hour.

As for myself, I'm alright, save one important thing.

I've fallen back to the vice that has plagued my previous summers: addictive computer games.

I've been spending hours playing Diablo 2, instead of doing normal summerly activities such as frolicking around in the ravine and so on. Why? Maybe out of sheer boredom, out of loneliness. I haven't gone out in the night like I did so often in weeks. Instead, I stay locked inside and rot away. But hey, guess what? After I'm done this post, I'll probably go back and continue levelling my level 71 barbarian. And then go to bed, sleep till four, and rinse and repeat, with some virtual school work (which I have been neglecting because of my newfound hobby).

Pathetic, right?

Hey, at least I'm past the denial step.

My departure is looming on the horizon, but I find that I'm not as scared of leaving town anymore. After all, I'm currently not doing much anyway. But I think I'll miss not having the freedom of frolicking in the city for whatever, and I really should take advantage of my last month and a half of being around people I know.

Hey hey, my my.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment