Saturday 9 August 2008

Good Morning (again?)

A most peculiar thing today.

I go to bed at six am (which is, in fact, early in comparison to other days that I dare not mention again. They are like a black spot on my calendar, they're gone from existence, as I slept almost entirely through those days), and somehow wake up at nine am, feeling not too tired. Looking at the sun shining through my window, my internal clock somehow estimates the time to be 2-3 p.m. So I decide to get out of bed, take my shower, and just go downstairs, a normal routine, what.

As I step into the kitchen, the reality of time hits me like a ping-pong ball to the forehead (APPLIED DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD, PING PONG BALL APPLIED DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD). And suddenly, I feel very, very tired.

So I go back up to my room, and collapse into my bed, only to wake up at five p.m. from a phonecall.

Some would argue that it's because of my shitty sleep schedule that I fail to grasp time correctly, others would think my body was determined to get up really early, and that I should pay attention to this. Maybe If I had stayed up, and gone on the computer at the time I first woke up, and pressed F11, my crush's name would have popped up on the screen! ZOMG!

Me? I say, the day breaks, the mind aches.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment