Saturday 16 August 2008

Happy Birthday Linus

Don't you love point form? How about point-formed sentences?

  • Explosions occured one night, I actually went to investigate. Preliminary theories included:
  • "OMG we're under fire from alienz"
  • "OMG gangs are taking over the city"
  • "OMG the U.S. is bombing us for maple syrup" (okay, this one is an exaggeration)
  • There's someone walking in the attic
  • Thunder (but no rain nor clouds?!)
  • Buildings asploding
  • Things we did
  • Hid in the basement with sticks
  • Timidly took a look outside
  • Boldly took steps outside
  • Walked towards the sound, took about 45 minutes to get suitable spot to see black smoke billowing from some distant building
  • Returned home to google the asplosions, OMG propane factory blows up!
Okay, so that was a few days ago, and I was at a friend's house at 4 am.

  • Eighteen
  • Happy birthday, Gabe
  • I slept through most of my day
  • Lived through the night
  • Some wishes came true
  • Some probably won't
  • I know I shouldn't feel giddy for seeing "you have... 32 new messages", but it felt kinda cool
  • All you readers out there should post ideas as to what I should do now that I'm eighteen. So many times I've thought "damn, wish I was eighteen", and here's the time, and I've got nothing.
My sleep schedule is still bad.

Tomorrow (today), I think I'll go downtown to the Hot and Spicy festival.
I'm saddened by the fact that I thought I would get the house to myself for the weekend, but turns out one of my parental units is staying. God. Effing. Damnit. No, I didn't want to throw any parties or anything, it's so much nicer being alone though. I will try and be out of the house as much as possible, as I cannot stand it with that parental unit around.

Happy birthday.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY SHITTT, that explosion. I just went to bed and wasn't asleep yet. Loudest bang ever, I liteally jumped out of bed. ;_; I thought it was a series of bombs falling. So scary.

    ReplyDelete