Thursday 5 June 2008

Dear Kate Spade

Your wallets are neat and convenient and all, but they're a bit overpriced. I could make one just as good for 1/20th of the price, customized and all.

Yours truly,
Kaleidoughscope.

P.S. This is my actual blog post.

So today was a thoroughly enjoyable day, I woke up a little later than I wanted to, but it wasn't trouble because my acquaintance was late as well for our meeting. After exploring Mini-Stonehenge, BoldLewin and I decided to be on our merry toward Cedarvale Ravine, since it is, after all, a very nice place for frolicking. On our way there, we met a very nervous and stricken Sonata just coming out of a convenience store. After our little greetings and farewells, we marched off to the ravine, went through it (I must admit, it was a nice day, and a walk down memory lane), and ended up at the Forest Hill Village. During the ravine, I displayed my Jesus-like prowess in the form of object levitation, picture to be posted.

After some coffee or whatever, the Eaton centre was just a streetcar and subway ride away. For the first time, ladies and gentlemen who consist of my blog readers, I entered Abercrombie & Fitch, the store. Yes, I am publicly stating my entry into that store, but you will no doubt be relieved to know that I did not actually buy anything, I merely stood around, was used as a sort of reacher-ladder for clothes too high on the shelves, and sat on the nice comfy leathery couches whilst BoldLewin stood in an ever-increasing line of people waiting to try the little outfits they picked out in the changerooms.

Did I ever tell you, dear reader, one of my common habits? When I have nothing to do, and I'm just standing around waiting or something, I take out a deck of Bicycle cards from a hidden pocket in my coat and just play around with the cards.

So after a nice romantic lunch consisting of gooey cheap-quality Ontario poutine, there was some more shopping at the Eaton Centre. I myself bought a little something at The Body Shop, this very nice moisturizing cream, made with hemp, and I think it smells divine. Others would dislike it, but it's right up my alley. I love it.

So, after a not-so-tearful goodbye at a subway station, me and BoldLewin parted ways, where I returned home, took a little nap, and finished off some applications for summer school.

Yes, summer school.
I'm taking three courses, which will be a bit of handful, but I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

I'm taking Writer's Craft and Anthro/Socio/Psycho Grade Twelve over Virtual School (yay! I spend much time on the computer anyway).

Aaaand I'm taking remedial Advanced Functions for another easy credit (since I didn't go to half my classes, and failed every test, and did NO homework whatsoever during the course, I'm pretty happy I pulled off a 45).

Well, that's another blog entry for the day, have a good night folks.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment