Saturday 31 May 2008

Right Now

Whoa, so it's been a pretty shitty day. I woke up at about 4 pm, dreadfully tired, and with light searing my eyes.

So, basically, I went to this Prom after-party at Melissa's house. Of course, me not being involved in Weston's prom, I arrived before all the prom kids were there. A bunch of people also not from Weston were there, and I had to convince them I knew Melissa, but luckily, I was on "The List". The first half of the night wasn't bad, and I remember most of it. Most people there were pretty cool, though I don't remember their names at all. I doubt anyone new I met there remembers mine either.

I was handed a half-empty beer bottle for starters, and upon their insistence that "Omg it's free booze take it", I did. It was a bit silly, because the prom kids arrived with boxes of beer anyway, which was ill.

I remember actually dancing a bit, first to some sort of metal (which was perfect, given the state of my crazy hair, much jumping around), and then some slower stuff, which was more awkward with the girl I was dancing with, and then I gave up.

And then Allister(I think?) was walking around with free vodka shots (I'll admit, I'm a moocher), and then after that, well... My memory is actually hazier. I remember being kicked outside the house along with everyone else for some reason, and then told to come back in. I remember someone asking my name and then me telling them I was named after the messenger angel. And then she guessed my name. And I was just "O_O" for ages, I think.

And then I remember going into this cab-van, which someone had ordered and then they had left, so I felt bad for the cabbie and took the van cab home, even though it ended up costing me like 30 bucks. He was a chill guy though, he was telling me about the textbook they have to read to memorize the streets.

So, yeah, not a major headache right now, but I dislike light.

A waste of a day.

Prom in less than a week, got my suit and stuff yesterday. Looks pretty cool, I guess. But I guess I'll have to wear it again, since I did buy it, and don't want all my money to go to waste.

This is me, signing off with perfect grammer and speling,

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post... Looks like solid-state memory is really starting to take off. Hopefully we'll start seeing a drop in solid state harddisk prices soon. 5 dollar 32 gig Micro SDs for your DS flash card... sounds gooooood.

    (Posted by SysBro for R4i Nintendo DS.)

    ReplyDelete