Sunday 25 May 2008

Sunday Bloody Sunday

All my buddies are in Cuba, yay!

I mean. Whaaaa.

And I'm here supposed to be writing my english essay, but I know I won't finish it tonight. The deadline was technically last week, but whatever, I'll hand it in later.

The end of school is close, obviously, oh jeez. What a lonely week this will be, though, finishing culminatings that I really should start, preparing for the four (well three, I've given up on Calculus) exams in a few weeks, that sort of thing.

Shiz I swear I had more to say this time. Oh, well, there was Anime North during the weekend, but I didn't feel like spending that much cash on one day. I'm definitely going to the Fan Expo in August though, that place rocks. Not cosplaying though, just gonna lurk around with my digital camera.

Prom's coming up, a friend might lend me a suit, which is nice, I'm only going to wear a suit once, ever anyway. And I'm excited that I have a date! No limo, though.

I'll leave you with this unfinished thought:

How many grade tens does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
N — one to replace the light bulb and N-1 to [behave in a fashion generally associated with a negative stereotype of that group].


Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I could help you with your calculus... or any of your buddies in IB.. you do realize we all know this crap as well right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm volunteering at Fan Expo this summer with Liz. :)

    ReplyDelete