Tuesday 6 May 2008

That boy needs therapy.

Well, I had Papers One and Two of my HL IB Exam... Paper One, was, as expected, quite easy. Paper Two was a huge pain. The way it works is that Paper One makes you write just enough so that your fingers feel a bit tired, then they give you a ten minute break till the real torture comes: an hour and a half of writing essays. I talked about the causes of WW1 and 2, and then about Lenin's legacy.

The worst is yet to come though: Paper Three consists of two and a half hours of writing three essays. If my wrist and fingers were on fire before, now they'll be incinerated.

I must say it was one of my most stressful times of my life, last night - I was under considerable stress not only from the exam, but from something much, much more important which unfortunately must again remain unnamed.

And more stress tonight... Which three options shall I pick for my essays?! I still haven't decided.

I wish the exam was at 12:45 again, that would be so nice... Though I must pity those who are taking the IB math exam, ha, ha.

2/3.

Such a nice number, compared to, oh, what is it, 3/15 or so? Heehee.

So long, commentless observers who nonetheless read my blog.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment