Monday 12 May 2008

The Flame of Youth

Goodness, the IB history exam is overrrr. It really wasn't a pain, and it gave me an excuse to miss a few days of school. Of course, I won't mention how much of a pain the exams must be for the real IB'ers, but ha, all I can say is that you got yourselves into it.

I baked cookies yesterday. They were delicious. 'nuff said.

Today was a very wasteful day. I slept in till like 11:30, skipping Calculus in the process, but I had a spare first period because history is goooone. Had an enjoyable lunch, and went to French class, where we weren't doing anything anyway because of oral presentations... And then I went to APS, but we had a supply teacher, so I went home. So really, coming to school was mostly pointless.

A rather boring week ahead, it seems. I have to go to Yorkville and snap pictures for my french culminating, a load of fun that will be for sure. Anyone wanna tag along? :( Didn't think so. But, on the other hand, exploring Toronto is pretty cool sometimes. Especially since Yorkville is (well rather, used to be) hippie-haven. Yep, all the hippies were at one point connected to Yorkville until it became Yuppie-town. Now it's all fancy boutiques and stuff. What a shame...

If I find anything interesting in Yorkville, I might post a few pictures here. I daresay I should add much, much more visuals. But hey! I uploaded a couple of new things to the right, over there ------>.

Well, toodelioo.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment