Wednesday 6 February 2008

Jesus Christ, it's alive!

Okay, well, I can picture a few of you (just a few!) who, after December 6th, came back every day, hoping to get a new blog post, waiting anxiously to see these precious words appear on your screen. I'd imagine that after a couple of weeks, those dedicated readers stopped checking. So, for the moment, this blog post, I imagine, will be unknown to just about everyone. I plan to update it some more though! And to keep up, allll you have to do is "Subscribe" to my blog feed. So like, in the URL box, to the right, you should see a button, maybe it's orange with white lines in it, or something similar. Click on that, and you can subscribe to my blog! And it'll update in your browser every time I post something new. A nifty feature, I'm sure.

Okay, well, of course, lotsa stuff has happened in the past few months. I won't recount my life story for the past two months, so I guess you're out of luck if that's what you wanted.

Recently, I have been getting an awful lot of attention regarding the fact that I, Gabriel, APPARENTLY look like Jesus. Firstly, I can almost guarantee you, that JESUS DID NOT WEAR GLASSES. Secondly, how the hell do you know what Jesus looks like? Prove to me that I look like Jesus for realz, and I'll be more inclined to believe you.

I've decided to make a graph depicting my situation, and why I have been getting more and more attention as Jesus.

Behold, my graph plotting length of hair and how closely I resemble Jesus.

As you can see, a very interesting trend presents itself. According to this graph (from a credible source, of course), I am right now almost at the peak of my Jesus-ness, since my hair is somewhere in between my shoulder and upper arm.

Two choices present themselves: Either I revert back to somewhere earlier in the graph, or grow my hair to Herman Li length and enjoy the lack of Jesus comments (but surely gain other even worse comments).

I have decided to put up a poll as to what you people think I should do, to celebrate my return to blogging. (Note: there are absolutely no guarantees that I will do what the majority of what the poll indicates me to do. Just a guideline to see what you Jesus-lovers think).

And, I really should go study some spanish now, I'll see you all later with a blog post, coming soon! Remember to subscribe!

Yours in Return of the Jedi,
Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap.

    Amazing graph and blog post haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um hello? where is the mohawk option in teh poll? thats what my choice was going to be:P

    ReplyDelete