Sunday 9 December 2007

One does not simply leap into Mordor...

It's true, you can't really take a leap of faith into Mordor, though I'm sure you could argue that Frodo did and blah blah blah. I needed a title today, so I picked that. Nothing else to it.

So, I've accomplished something rather odd this week: Not a single day of school. Oh, you must think I'm crazy, a deviant of some sort? I'll admit I was lazy, and the reasons for not going to school are not good reasons you'd like to hear, so I won't tell them. So, if you haven't been blessed by my presence in the hallways, you now know why.

So, in the end, it doesn't work out too well anyway, I'm prolly behind on tons of stuff. But I did have a nice week, lotsa sleeping and reading honestly. And now I shall pay the price.

Oh, I'd also like to thank Kates for filling in my blog, I'm certainly not nearly as consistent with the writing as I used to be. But Kates certainly does provide the more... feminine side of the blog, what with her chick flick analysis and all, and I'm sure she talked about shoes somewhere. Not that my blog is really masculine or anything, it's more of a neutral tone I'd say. Which is nice.

Do have a good end of the weekend, I will leave now, with this very short blog entry.

Yours in empathy (lol),
Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaaa, I heard about this. I heard you did it all for only 40 bucks! How the hell you were allowed to do that?! DEAR GOD.

    ReplyDelete