Wednesday 20 February 2008

Learning to fly

"There's no sensation to compare with this Suspended animation, A state of bliss"


Well, yes, from A Momentary Lapse of Reason by Pink Floyd. An aptly chosen quote, because there IS in fact a sensation to compare with this. It's like getting punched softly in the stomach over and over and over again. A state of bliss? HA. Anything but. This state of lying on the couch watching stupid Drew Carey'd Price is Right episodes is NOT a state of bliss, let me tell you. And yeah, I just verbed a proper noun. Omigosh now I verbed a noun. But hey, my perfect grammar can be moved aside for now, there are more pressing matters.

So I'm sick and all. Nothing drastic, and though many of you consider me to be the little boy who cried wolf now (weeks and weeks of school missed, I blame psychological troubles), you'll be happy to know I have been having horribly dull and boring days. It's wake up, go sleep downstairs, tv, go sleep again. Over and over again. Even blogging isn't something comparable to the boredom that is this sickness.

But hey, someone managed to make my blogging exciting! That's right, I've gotten my FIRST hate mail! I am flattered. If you, an avid reader I'm sure, is the hate-mailer, you should enjoy your crappy sense of fame in this paragraph. But for next time: Try and make your insults more than a long string of various slang words taken off urbandictionary.com. It'll be way more exciting, I might even write more than a paragraph about your clever ability to insult my ten minutes worth of writing!

Well, that's all folks!

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment