Tuesday 5 July 2022

Perhaps a window into something

 I think I might start posting some pictures I've taken. I'm not posting them right now because I'm too lazy to deal with transferring them off my obsolete Windows phone. But when they do show up on here, I reckon the quality won't be too bad because they were taken on what was once a state-of-the-art camera phone.

I like taking pictures of nature because I don't have to worry about symmetry very much. Things are as they are and I like the feeling of capturing something either living or something having once lived. If I'm in nature, I'm usually in wooded areas, because Toronto is full of ravines. But the other day, I went way down to the lake, near High Park, so I captured something different for once. I guess that's what I'll post next time.

I don't use Facebook anymore, and the pandemic completely wiped out any semblance of a social life I thought I had. I haven't seen any friends in years. Feels kinda sad. I hang out with the cats a lot. I've got one snoozing next to me right now.

Summer's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment