Wednesday 27 July 2022

Electric pedals

This summer, I've been exploring different parts of the city on my first e-bike. I'm not the most athletic guy, and I never would have just picked up and pedalled to random spots in the city on a regular bike, but with an e-bike I feel driven to go to new places because I can - really easily.

I take pictures here and there. Here are my latest ones.

Behind that row of trees is a canal that feeds into the Humber River.

At Evergreen Brickworks. There wasn't much going on the day I went so the most enjoyable part was the bike descent through Moore Park ravine.

Parked on the side of the main road inside High Park.


I thought this plant looked especially vivid in a tiny little natural alcove called Peace Garden near Evergreen.


No comments:

Post a Comment