Saturday 9 July 2022

Another midsummer

 I don't intend for this to be long.

I haven't gotten around to transferring my photos over and uploading them yet. But I have been thinking about it, which is something, considering how infrequently I have been updating my blog the last couple years. And now I am here, writing again. I guess it's because I feel a little lonely.

I remember when I first started my blog, I was definitely not lonely. Not one bit. I was in high school, so I was around people all day. When I came home, one of the first things I would do was log onto MSN messenger. And I'd be there for hours and hours. So it was very social, even though it wasn't strictly organic. Wow. That's all completely behind me and in the past - MSN is gone. The closest thing nowadays is something like Discord, but I barely use it.

Nostalgia is hitting pretty hard it seems. Well, although I am lonely, it's not all bad. I'm steadily employed. I'm not in a dream job or anything, but it's something. A thing.

I hang out on Twitch a lot these days. It's a weird place sometimes.

Those nature photos are comin'.



No comments:

Post a Comment