Wednesday 26 December 2018

Living in an ocean of confusion

It's ten o' three in the morning and all I can think about is Paramore again.
I know Lyra is coming back to visit me soon, if she isn't here already.
I feel all over the place and music is making things better

These are lyrics from Pool by Paramore. The way Hayley sings this part makes me sadhappy.

As if the first blood didn't thrill enough
I went further out to see what else was left of us
Never found the deep end of our little ocean
Drain the fantasy of you
Headfirst into shallow pools


-

Today is boxing day. I don't really feel like spending money. Really, the only thing I want is either music or Nintendo Switch accessories. Maybe I'll pick something up for that, but otherwise, I'm saving.

I'm excited for UofT to open up again. There's nothing to do!