Sunday 30 December 2018

Getting more typical, nightly

Too many things appear as if out of thin air. They do not exist but in my mind, and maybe in yours now too. Until I write things down, the many-things-in-the-air are just there waiting to be flaired.

Yesterday, I met someone named R. at an internet café near my place. He's also a UofT student and he hails from Seoul, and he clarified with me that Seoul was indeed in the southern part of South Korea.

Naturally, our conversation drifted to Starcraft, and although we didn't discuss strategies, he did invite me back next week. Considering he works there, it makes sense that he would want my business, but separate from the business aspect, he also seems like a cool dude. He went to the same college at UofT that I went to previously, as well.

Prior to meeting R., I also met someone named J. at a bar. She was a waitress there, and she was easy to talk to. We talked about music and jukeboxes, and she was not aware that there was a song named after her by the Allman Brothers Band.

Now I'm off to go play Overwatch at a gaming café in koreatown! It's looking like it might be my new favourite (Blizzard) game!

No comments:

Post a Comment