Tuesday 2 May 2017

Some new Paramore!

Alright alright, I know I've written about Paramore extensively before and I said that I wasn't into their music anymore because I found some of their lyrics to be "too angry", but they've got a new album coming out May 12th! I'm interested in this one, because the bassist who's been with the band for a long while has left, BUT they brought back the original drummer, Zac Farro. For fans of "oldschool" Paramore (e.g. Misery Business, The Only Exception), this is good news.

I'm a little sad that Jeremy (the bassist) is gone. I had an AWESOME experience at the ACC back in November 2013. There was lots of space on the main floor so I was only a few feet away from him while he was ROCKING. I was totally starstruck.

Anyway, I only found out about After Laughter today through a suggested video on youtube. I've been listening to so much electro-swing lately that it came as a surprise when this was the song that played:


Dunno how I feel about it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment