Wednesday 24 May 2017

A non-luminescent night

For the first time in a while I can write quite positively about pretty much the entire day. There's a good chance I'll become extremely tired while reading this, so maybe I should stick to the 3rd person. I've been pretty much talking like a 3rd person for a long while anyway. Well, I tried.

-Went to the ravine this morning and made fun of the tennis players
-Did some exploring in the woods and found some peace and quiet... once in a while
-Darn, I'm starting to get negative again...maybe because of the gluten I had
-I went to Stella's Place. I don't ever recall ever feeling depressed when walking out of there.
-I found some old origami papers, but unfortunately they're covered in gluten...
-Sleep, I forgive you.

Zzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment