Wednesday 31 May 2017

I blast my own thoughts

There's a calming Swedish english-spoken song playing through my ears and somehow it has stimulated me to write. Write write about pain.

Pain is so many things. There's so many ways to think about pain. Pain pain pain, it becomes repainless and repetitively painless when there paino playing. Pain pain pain is bad. There aren't many instances of good pain.

For example, pain in french means: (AND OMG am I so happy that I do not have to cite anything here because it's all creative commons and I don't have to worry about someone suing me for stealing their ideas because ideas are free and although someone can steal ideas and profit from them, no one can profit from me because... because I am not a product.)

pain in french, a literal translation? It's bread. Literally. Pain is bread.

And bread is part of the source of most of the pain in this world. I don't care if you don't think this is true at all, I am going to convince you in this blog post that pain (read: BREAD) is the source of much pain in the world.

I'll never be able to convince you without sources, because if you're reading this you can probably read pretty well and you wouldn't accept random information on the internet as fact.

But I've read. I've read a lot. I've read history, I've read math, philosophy, science, anthropology, sociology, exercise science, nutrition, volume-increasing technicalities; you name it, I've read everything in my life that I've read so far.

And the conclusion is fairly simple:

Grains contains substances that act on pain receptors in human brains. Opiates - ever heard of the opiate epidemic? Big agra is the cause, in cahoots with big pharma.

Thank goodness for the nice plants (hey, I'm looking at you, Epipremnum aureum and Aloe vera).

Why do we eat brains? Oops, I mean, why do we eat grains?

Because the pyramid said so.

If you managed to get through this massive failure of paragraphs, here's the song that prompted me to pour some words out on the page this evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment