Sunday 5 April 2009

How could this happen to me?

I've made my mistakesssss, got nowhere to run, the night goes on as I'm fading away, I'm sick of this life, I just want to screaaaaam, how could this happen to meeeeeeee.

So that was fun, cruising down Vancouver blasting this song through the windows to passersby while ridin' the Katimavan..

Today was an alright Katimaday.

Went to go see a movie on homelessness in BC.

I love my job! I'm in the process of building their facebook page, I'll be doing some web design soon, and the blogging on their website continues! www.tbvets.org/blog wooohoo!

So I finally ordered a new camera, it'll be coming in soon so that I can take sweet pictures of the best and worst that Vancouver has to offer - and who knows, maybe videoblogs (or a return of my not-so-infamous audiologs).

We'll see!

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

No comments:

Post a Comment