Thursday 16 April 2009

Haircut.

So I have a lot of things to blog about, really, a lot of things, but I think what most people have been demanding are a before and after picture of the haircut...
I guess it is a pretty major thing, as I haven't cut my hair in a really, really, really long time.
Here goes:

The before...



And the after.

Oh, and the blue suit was on sale for ONE DOLLAR AT LIQUIDATION WORLD. :D
Real blogging to come very soon (with pictures! my new camera rules),
Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

3 comments:

  1. Dude you do look "hawt"
    nata agrees, she just didn't say so

    nice suit by the way :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.
    You look rather dashing, but all eyes are on the suit. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh. I really felt like circling all the differences in the pictures. You know, like those little games with two pics, and you have to look for all the different things or for objects that don't fit?

    Your new haircut is really cool, LB. :P

    ReplyDelete