Monday 22 September 2008

Love, from Strathroy ON

Wow. Holy crap. Right now I'm in a living room with four other people, and we're the late nighters. The seven other people I live with in my Katimahouse are sleeping. And I'm actually tired.

I have so, so many things to say about the past five days, but I can't even remember now. My days have been long, it feels like I've been living with the same people for years. You probably can't tell at all from the tone of this blog, but I have been a FANTASTIC time. Every single person I've met at Orientation Camp (where three Katima-groups join together) are really, really interesting people.

But now I'm settled into my Katimahouse, which is located in Strathroy, and I'm living with ten other people (should be eleven, but we have one person missing...). And I'm with an amazing group. Everyone is awesome, and it's pure chill.

Oh, before I forget, the address for the Katimahouse I'm at for the next three months (till January, when I move to Quebec) if you wish to write me letters, which I -will- reply to, if you leave a return address:

602A Albert Road
Strathroy, ON
N7G 1X2

Aaand I'm super busy, so I'll try to get to e-mails I've gotten and all the other stuff when I can!

There's LOADS more stuff to say, I just can't think of anything right now! The couches are comfortable, I feel at home already, and though I miss Toronto and everyone I know and used to talk to, I'm having a blast here.

I'll try and update this blog once in a while, but there's only one computer for eleven people... Which is good, really, because I'm forced to do other things!

Piece out.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

4 comments:

  1. I missss youuuuuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o_o
    I WANNA SNAIL MAIL YOU.

    OMG, I WONDER IF IT'LL GET THERE IN TIME.

    I've never mailed out of the country before...

    Will it get to you with only one stamp, or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete