Friday 9 February 2024

Hooked in until the hour strikes 60min

 "'twas a good loss actually"

Those are the words I muttered to myself as the overtime wick burned for one last time this game. Right click left click wham; wait for CDs; right click left click WHAM; wait for cooldowns. Shift, shift, shift.

GAH. I'm not inspiring enough. I need to keep inspire up. Damage, heal, damage. Tank is acting insecure; so I step in. I dash out. I dance for a bit, then I wipe my mouth and explain the basics of Briggy to a beginner.

-

I look to my left; outside, the sun beats down on a cool spring day; WAIT. it's the middle of winter. It's wintersummer. Why is there no snow. Why is there no snow...

My mom thinks I'm crazy because I keep mentioning the fact that there's no snow. No, I know there was snow in this beautiful city. I know it will come back; the molecules are waiting, waiting to fall as crystalline glass in the jar of the globe.

-

Mei is one of those heroes that I first mispronounced the name of, before hearing it from Athena. D.Va, too. Brigitte, too, come to think of it. 

My.

 D dot V A.

 Brijette.

Words on a screen; names on a plate; voice actors should get paid.

As for me, I've given up on voice acting. Abandoned. Thanks, AI, I guess. /s

-

I must not end on such a negative, chaotic note. Hey Lyra, life has been dull & boring; but when you're bored, you're probably not snoring, which is good in my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment