Sunday 11 August 2019

Une plainte presque bilingue (no phoques to give)

Okay, if you can't tell by now, I suffer from a non-serious condition called VAS. You can google it, but again, google does not endorse or condone such behaviour so do so at your own peril.
 
Writing prompt: European media and products
 
  
I finally learned how to clean the bottom screen. I have no strong feelings one way or the other on this method. Oh wait, YEAH I DO. Why do you sell products to Canadians knowing full well that legalization occurred last year - and yet you ship new models that do not include Cannabis in the manual?

Meanwhile, haven't seen a single patch of camomile grow natively anywhere, but I sure am drowning in lavender.

I regret my purchase, only because volcanos, mightys, crafties, and the other one are probably safer for human use than... all the alternatives (and apparently I like to live life on the edge - just not the radio).

Oh yeah and your customer support team sucks, but don't let them know that - you guys have wasted enough canadian tax payer money.

Why is Arizer not Health Canada approved, and you are?

J'ai finalement appris comment nettoyer l'écran intérieur bas. Je n'ai aucune perspective intéressante à rajouter en français, mais comme vous avez priz l'effort de traduire correctement le manuel inclu avec tous vos produits portables que j'ai essayé, je peux toujours essayer de laisser tomber ma rage.

Pendant que j'écris ces mots, la lavande meurt, la camomile ne m'endors pas, et le Cannabis es vendu comme une mauvaise herbe (et des mâles! des mâles partout!).

Je ne regrette pas avoir placer la commande pour mes vaporisateurs; par contre, je regrette avoir payé un prix si cher pour quelque chose qui auraît du être vendu à un prix moins cher avec des meilleurs matériaux.

Votre équipe de support en anglais n'a aucune pitié - they're ruthless, but is it really the most efficient vaporizer?

Find out next time on... products I shouldn't have bought but that I bought anyway because capitalism is here to stay!

Anyway, you won't find out how much money I gave you guys, but you will find out how much it costs to operate business in Ontario if you keep selling us your junk whilst a major Ontario-based manufacturer keeps knocking off your unpatentable device known as the "volcano".

P.S. Weed has been decriminalized in this country (and in my lifetime) only since 2001. Why you don't include Cannabis sativa/indica in your manual is something that only a true connoisseur of North American business would know - and all I care about is writing papers about the lack of philosophical insights on terrible business decisions that have a huge impact on the development of a far younger nation.

In other news, time to clean my (2nd) Mighty.

---

Post-post scriptum: check out my blog... if you dare. Not my blog. VLOG. Get that GmbH shiz OUTTA THERE (i.e. YouTube is the worst platform ever)!

So I was going to post this entire thing on a YouTube comment, but I decided to copy, paste, and slightly edit it here instead. Whether I will publish it or not depends on if I have to pay another thousand dollars just to inhale a plant without combusting it. OH, WAIT, I'VE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON WHAT GOES INSIDE (AND OUTSIDE), YAY! At least I know how write with purpose thanks to my hard-earned tax dollars.

Anyway, don't go to school during the summer time. It's depressing what happened there.  And I still suck at math, but at least I'm not a girl.

The end... of the terrible formatting issues I'm having (with this blog) is near.
My grammatical sensical issues? Not so much.