Wednesday 1 May 2019

Recitation

The text that follows the paragraph after this one can also be found here, where I originally wrote it after receiving an e-mail from Mr. Sisson. To find it, you will not need to know the way I think, because that is one thing which only I can truly know at the highest capacity possible.  Long story short, I'm afraid of being seen as a sell out by people who have a terrifically terrible time trying to figure out what point I'm trying to get across on this blog (and those people I can probably count on one hand at this point; but only in a world where people are numbe- HEY WAIT A SECOND)

Le texte qui suit n'a pas été rédigé ni traduis en français car je n'ai pas pris le temps de traduire chaque nuance et chaque mot parce-que ça prendrais du temps que je ne veux pas perdre à traduire quand il y a des gens qui le feraient gratuitement (ou sans autant d'effort que mois je mettrais) pour pratiquer leur faculté de transliteration (ou traduction; je ne suis pas sûr, car la seule différence entre ces deux termes que je voix est que l'un est un mot en anglais, et l'autre ne l'est past).


When I’m in need of a mental boost (or I feel stuck) I go for a walk or a bike ride (or sometimes both), or I solve puzzles in video games or I travel to a different city. Or I talk to my immediate family about the weird society I find myself living in. Or I check Mark’s Daily Apple *cough cough*.

And sometimes I end up in cemeteries, like today. And then I come out of there feeling pretty serious.

A cure for writer’s block that works for me is a technique that my secondary/high school teacher calls (called?) “Free Writing”, which is where ‘no matter what you write down, you just keep writing regardless and never stop to think about spelling or grammer’ (or something like that; I’m paraphrasing) an do far I was doing wellbut now I can’t call it free writing any more because I already used the backspace once or twice or possibly more in this paragraph and I also decided to come back and edit this comment further. Dangling participles be damned.

Anyway; favorite place to get writing done? Trains. I think botanical gardens are great if you don’t spend much time with flowers (especially during the wintertime). Now that Cannabis i.,s.,r., (indica, sativa, ruderalis?) is legal-ish in this country, I wonder if writer’s block might become a thing of the past, since this plant did in fact cause the flourishing of the romantic movement according to one or more experts in the field (i.e. me).

Hey, at least it’s not corn, right?

Also, while I’m writing here, could someone direct me to a (preferably primal) article on the difference between seeds and grains? Because in french, there’s literally one letter’s difference and it makes a huge differenc, apparently.

the end.
… of this comment.