Monday 27 May 2019

Food waste

Sometimes, food gets thrown out.
Sometimes, food gets thrown out because it's no longer edible.

I feel bad not for the environment, but for other humanists like me who have tried to help other people out, but instead end up being heavily influenced by algorithms.

I also feel bad for other primates, but does that make me a racist?
It depends on how you define racism.
Racial diversity is a good thing.
Too much racial diversity causes cultural issues.
Ergo, I need to take a break from poor educational practices.


I need a break from writing - still searching for my dream job, and I can thank this blogging platform for giving me a voice, a voice that no one else gave me in writing.

One of my goals is to translate a large portion of this blog into french, since it is my first language. That being said, I'm a way better english writer than a french one, and my parents are pretty fucking sick of translating shit.

I refuse to let an algorithm ruin my artwork.

Looking forward to getting my Bachelor's Degree, but honestly, I would much rather play more video games WITH trusted friends (i.e. guildmates!).

Till next time,
Kal(l)eigh