Saturday 10 November 2018

CBDiablo

I thought I saw some snowflakes falling today but it seems the sun chased them away.

I had a busy week. Lots of new releases came out, so a lot of people were eager to order. And boy did some people place big orders - 6 bottles of CBD here, 60 grams of Blue Dream there, no big deal. Except it was a big deal because many people had been waiting weeks to get their hands on out-of-stock product. And within 2 days, the CBD oil was gone again.

Anyway, just a glimpse of what my work life is like.
In other news, I got a Nintendo Switch - Diablo edition! Holy fizzlebangs it is SO awesome. I've never owned a console in my life (aside from gameboys) and it is the pinnacle of entertainment to be able to sit sprawled out on a futon and play incredibly fun games. If you're reading this and you have a Switch, hit me uppp!

I'm on the hunt for a concert to go to. I know it's not typically how that works, but I realized the other day I hadn't seen any music I liked live in a while. I should probably go to something different than Paramore for a change, but if they're in town... well, it's always a good time. Oh, and I did see Kardinal Offishall at a private event with Aurora the other day, that was neat.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment