Tuesday 29 April 2014

Emotional and lost

I am very emotional right now.
Today is a crying day.
My mind speeds out of control of my body.
Lyra; archangels; thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I cry my heart out to the world
The world is rich; the world is cold
How I feel and how I think mesh together in an endless insanity
But the tears feel real; so I cry a lot.

A shoulder to cry on
Some eyes to lean on
Some reality to counter the endless fakeness
The shroud comes and goes;
like the rain outside today
that perpetually
comes
and goes

Lyra; Lira; Lee-rah; Lye-rah.
English to français
Where is the continuity?

I feel lonely in my little cave
I feel very lonely at the bottom of the blackest hole
I'm an emo kid; conforming as can be
You'd be conforming too if you felt just like me

I wish I could call upon a friend in my time of despair
And in my time of despair, a friend is all I need
To accept me for who I am
and what I've become

Overwhelmed by the cold
Taken aback by the hot
I don't know how to get through this
And I need someone like you.

Signed,
Kaleidoughscope


No comments:

Post a Comment