Thursday 18 April 2013

At the edge of reason

Sometimes I can hear you. Sometimes I can feel you. Sometimes I can understand you.
You confuse my dreams. You keep the nightmares away. You make me feel alive.

Why can't I see you?

Hush, whispered Lyra. They're coming on to you. But they'll never be able to break us apart ever again, I promise you.

Wha... what do you mean?

I'm so sorry, Gabriel. I'm so, so, so, sorry. I didn't mean to leave you. But you understand, I had no choice.

You confuse my dreams and now my reality, Lyra. You always have. But I still don't understand.

Well, had I stayed by your side all through your torture and misery, you would have emerged just as helpless as when you began your descent into the abyss.
Do you seek revenge, Gabriel?

No. I don't want revenge. Not even to the shrinks who thought they knew better than I did.

Quickly! They're coming! Go hide in the trees; I'll distract them while you make it to your safehaven.

Oh, there's no need for that! I have an ace up my sleeve.

What... you mean like, a weapon?

Yeah babe. Paramore.

Kazoo Anticipation Lipsync Enigma Dormant Overture United Graphite Hare Synchronicity Crank Opal Partridge Everlast

No comments:

Post a Comment