Thursday 22 March 2012

Free speeching: Segment the fifth

Oh shiz, here we go, let's take a journey!
Tell me Gabriel, do you get influenced by the music you listen to when you write these things?
Oh yes, I sip gin & juice and let loose, letting my fingers do the walking on my sexy grey keyboard that I picked up a few years ago on the sidewalk in the neighbourhood. I once tried to burn the cable with a lighter because I thought it was possessed by California Girls.

I think California Girls, the song, is a mind-control technique aimed at getting people over to California to bring tourism. I don't think every girl in California is a daisy duke. I will deny them.

I should continue my music balancer blog, where I try to even out the music. What counters Katy Perry is Arcade Fire, so let's go see what the suburbs are up to.
INTERVENTION. With the little triangle, it goes "ding ding ding!".
I probably need to be a little careful, because if what I write is complete and utter nonsense, Google might decided to delete this entry because their spam-detector will be hitting the fan.

Rant rant rant? Okay, twice now I've tried unsuccessfully to pick up a mediocre 50 dollar cheque from this big office downtown for work that I did for them... what could I possibly do with a 50 dollar cheque, you might be wondering?

Well, most of my money these days goes to buying food when I don't have time to pack a lunch, which is a terrible expense. But I'm trying to save it for something or another, maybe some origami paper... or maybe I should invest it somewhere, that would be the wise option. Unfortunately, 50 dollars isn't very much - oh sure it is, it can buy you a hundred burritos in Nicaragua.

But when will I make it to Nicaragua? I really should find a job here first, so I can save my money and go places and do things that normal young adults usually do at this age, because that's what I want to do - just be your average regular everyday normal guy. The other day, I was with some friends and I asked this girl to "Call me maybe", and it's the closest I've really ever come to asking a girl out, except that one time at Starbucks when I walked in wearing my Birkenstock knockoffs and straight up asked for her number.

I think she was just being nice when she said "Sorry, I'm taken, but you made my night!". What, did I make your night because I may or may not have been at your standard of what you look for in a guy?
Well, it doesn't matter to me, because my theory of relativity (I still have no clue what Einstein's is) states that eventually we all will find our missing half, somewhere in the universe. If not in this universe, well, then in a parallel universe where things might be different and necessarily better.

I should share my deep philosophical theories on here more often, like my spectrum theory that I use to shed light on why drugs are a good thing for humans and not altogether bad when placed in the right hands.

It's a lot easier to share theories when you have people who really truly care to listen, but because we're inundated with massive amounts of information everyday - through Youtube, Facebook, advertising billboards and sneaky marketing campaigns in subway stations (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, THE HUNGER GAMES), people really have no attention span anymore. It's terrible.

Yesterday was a fantastic day at Trinity Bellwoods park though, because I had my tarot cards with me and people were actually interested by them, and the two people who decided to get a reading were impressed by the answers they got! It really clicked with them, and I was really happy to hear that because I was doubting whether they would work with others or not.

So hey, it turns out that fairies really do exist, but I don't think they wear boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment