Thursday 8 March 2012

Choosing De Cree

Hi!
Oh, it's -you- again. Well, I'm doing well on the junk food front, if you must know.

Good, I was hoping you'd say that.
Yeah, it's pretty hard though, because there's so much junk food everywhere I go.

Just remember that you have no idea where that stuff comes from or what that stuff is, really. Just because it tastes good doesn't mean it should go in your mouth.
I hate corporate interests that intervene with regular human life in order to profit off of desperate-

Ooookay, we're going to steer clear of that idea for now; your aim is to find your own sense of happiness, remember?
Right, right. As Lux would say, "Stay positive! ^_^".

Since you're actively trying to respect the decrees, I'll give you a choice for today as a present. Sleep or activity?
Oh, let's go for sleep. I've been plagued with sleep troubles since my teenage years. I'm kind of going to miss my erratic sleep patterns though... you meet the strangest and most interesting people at the dead hours of the night. It's the dark-after, after all, where human nature gets decomposed like my compost bin on Monday nights.

Right-o.
Spiritual decree #3: Go to bed before 1 am, every night of the week. Your aim is 11 pm, but this will take a while given your present love affair with going to bed at, shall we say, ungodly hours.
Am I right in assuming that this decree is flexible; for example, if I'm out partying at a friend's place?

Partying? Your goal is to be happy, not to have fun!
WHAT?

Just kidding! Of course this one's flexible, but it's really important to respect it as much as possible. There are very few things more essential to mammals than sleep. Sanity starts with good sleep patterns and you know that.
Yeah, I knew that. Sometimes it's fun to feel a little wonky! I suppose I am guilty of being a little -too- wonky sometimes...

Je sais, mon amour.
Whoa whoa whoa, let's not get into pet names now. Also, why are you in red now?

Because I love you.
ಠ_ಠ

Okay! See you next time!
Enthusiasm, thou art a bitch.

Watch your language!
This is MY blog you know!

:)


Karma Aspiration Langune Entité Iodinement Dérive Oisellerie Ulysse Guimauve Hurlement Salutaire Citronelle Ophilia Perspicace Ettore 

No comments:

Post a Comment