Friday 30 January 2009

Pixie rust

Another Laura day.
Ha, ha.

You know, the frequency of these little mood swings of sorts is increasing.

Why can`t I just smile and be outgoing and whatnot and make Laura disappear?

Can`t I?

I don`t know, I don`t think I can, because then my outside does not coincide with my inside.

Work blows.

Almost got a CTI for sleeping on the job.

I had worked all morning in six feet of snow, and even with snowshoes, it really drains you. So by the afternoon, I was really exhausted, so I kind of dozed off during lunchtime, and woke up later. My ``boss`` was rather unhappy.

Now I need to make a little schedule of sorts to follow.

I really do work, it`s just, cutting branches over and over again is just awful. Also considering the fact that the work could be done four times as fast with an axe or chainsaw or something.

Baaaah.

Going out to the bar tomorrow with our PL, who is, very sadly, leaving us for greener pastures. :(

We get to meet our new PL, Patrick, sometime soon. He`s supposed to be just as cool as Pascalou.

Doing some big volunteer thing at a high school all day tomorrow.

See ya.
Actually, I might not see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment