Tuesday 21 February 2012

21 year lifestyle

I might go party downtown tonight. It's not usually my style to do what a lot of other 21 year olds do (mainly, get drunk and party hard), preferring nighttime nocturnal wanders to the excitement of dubstep electronic shows, but hell, I might as well experience some culture at my age.

A bunch of old time acquaintances from primary school are DJs and MCs, and so that's why I'm making an exception to see them tonight. It'll probably be a fun time. And I actually kinda dig their music, even though I've always been pretty partial to trance music as my exclusive source for electronic mind-altering wavelengths.


It's kind of repetitive and a little too... produced for my general tastes, but it's catchy.

Ya dig?

Karma Aspiration Langune Entité Iodinement Dérive Oisellerie Ulysse Guimauve Hurlement Salutaire Citronelle Ophilia Perspicace Ettore

No comments:

Post a Comment