Wednesday 8 September 2010

Tin foil hat.

Alright alright, I'll take off my tinfoil hat for a while, sheesh.

Someone asked for life updates... well...
Currently I am dressed like a ninja in full atire, I have a plush Noctowl and a big pokemon poster beside me.

Is it illegal to walk around outside without showing any skin? Like you could conceal weapons and shiz, I don't know.

On second thought, I don't think it is. I was taking one of my cats to the vet today and on the way there, there was this dude in a full black spandex-like... thing that covered his whole body, even his face, and he was wearing nothing else. I was incredibly confused.

But I guess if people saw me going down the street at this time with the way I'm dressed, they'd be asking question too.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

No comments:

Post a Comment