Wednesday 14 July 2010

What you so despise.

I bought dis thing, it's called an iPod Touch and it does a bunch of stuff rite.

I'mma need all yall numbers so I can totally liek text and stuff. 'cause you know, there's an app for that, I don't even need to pay for a plan as long as I'm in a wifi zone.

I like telling this one to people:
I'm walking on Bloor street (I'm there often) and there's this Fish & Chips place called Chippy's. And they have one of those stand-up signs outside their little crib. And every day there are different fish puns written on it. A couple weeks ago, someone had drawn a fish dressed as Lady Gaga and the caption said "Cod in a Bad Romance". I lol'ed, went in, and ordered cod and told them that I only came in because of their sign. They're pretty proud of their sign, and apparently they have this in-house competition to come up with the best puns.

NO, I DON'T WANNA BE FRIIIIEEEEEENDSSSSSS
COD IN A BAD ROMANCE

Last edited 15-04-2019: Improved grammar; added clarity.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless